Meet Dr. Julia Burchett
Dr. Julia Burchett is a lifelong Maryland resident, and she is proud to call Eldersburg her home. She earned her DDS degree from the University of Maryland Baltimore School of Dentistry. Prior to dental school, she attended the University of Maryland Baltimore County. Dr. Burchett is an experienced dentist and has earned a reputation for providing high-level dental service with compassion.
Dr. Burchett believes that continuing her education is a vital key to providing her patients with the best care. To stay up-to-date with the latest dentistry technologies and procedures, she maintains memberships in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- Carroll County Dental Association (CCDA)
- Maryland Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
In her free time, Dr. Burchett has an active life with her husband, Josh, and their two young sons, Carter and Jackson. They enjoy hiking, running, and participating in local events. Dr. Burchett is also an avid runner. She has run fourteen marathons and plans to run a marathon in each state.